An outreach and communications strategy will be developed during the early stages of the project and will include the following:
- National launches of the Environmental Atlases.
- Science-policy dialogues to integrate environmental information in to the decision- and policy-making processes.
- Training local media on the importance of using geospatial mapping in the sustainable management of natural resources.
- There is a potential to showcase the work regarding monitoring the SDG indicators by submitting voluntary national reports to the High Level Political Forum (HLPF).
- The work from the project will be showcased and highlighted as best practice in regional workshops and existing processes.